The Parent Transport Boundary is defined as the area within 1/2 mile (Elementary) or 1 mile (Secondary) of the students home school where school bus service is not provided. Within this boundary, it becomes the parent/guardians responsibility to arrange the method that the student will use to get to and from school on a daily basis.
Because we understand that many student will walk to school within this boundary, we try to limit the students exposure to heavily traveled roads.
Students who live in the Parent Transport Boundary will commonly use the following methods to get to/from school:
- Walk, ride bike, skateboard, etc.
- Parent Transport
- Relative/Friend/Neighbor Transport
The Limestone Elementary Parent Transport Boundary is defined as follows:
- South of E. 41st St. from Magnolia Dr. to S. 113th W. AVe.
- West of S. 113th W. Ave. from E. 41st St. to W. 46th St.
- North of W. 46th St. from S. 113th W. Ave. to Magnolia Dr.
- East of Magnolia Dr. from E. 41st St. to W. 46th St.
Map (Click to enlarge):
(Map loads as a PDF, Adobe Reader will be required to view the full map)