The Parent Transport Boundary is defined as the area within 1/2 mile (Elementary) or 1 mile (Secondary) of the students home school where school bus service is not provided. Within this boundary, it becomes the parent/guardians responsibility to arrange the method that the student will use to get to and from school on a daily basis.
Because we understand that many student will walk to school within this boundary, we try to limit the students exposure to heavily traveled roads.
Students who live in the Parent Transport Boundary will commonly use the following methods to get to/from school:
- Walk, ride bike, skateboard, etc.
- Parent Transport
- Relative/Friend/Neighbor Transport
The Clyde Boyd Middle School Parent Transport Boundary is defined as follows:
- Including and South of W. 31st St from Prattwood Ct. to West side of S. 113th W. Ave.
- West side of S. 113th W. Ave from W. 31st St. to E. 41st St.
- North side of E. 41st St. from West side of S. 113th W. Ave. to W. 38th St. S.
- East side of S. 129th W. Ave. from E. 41st St. to W. 31st St.
Map (Click to enlarge):
(Map loads as a PDF, Adobe Reader will be required to view the full map)