The Parent Transport Boundary is defined as the area within 1/2 mile (Elementary) or 1 mile (Secondary) of the students home school where school bus service is not provided. Within this boundary, it becomes the parent/guardians responsibility to arrange the method that the student will use to get to and from school on a daily basis.
Because we understand that many student will walk to school within this boundary, we try to limit the students exposure to heavily traveled roads.
Students who live in the Parent Transport Boundary will commonly use the following methods to get to/from school:
- Walk, ride bike, skateboard, etc.
- Parent Transport
- Relative/Friend/Neighbor Transport
The Central Ninth Grade Center Parent Transport Boundary is defined as follows:
- West of Adams Road from Hwy 412 to just South of E. 12th St.
- North of Hwy 412 from Adams Rd to various streets from Franklin Ave to McKinley dependent upon distance to North
- Also includes some areas south of Hwy 412 (Pecan, Garfield Ave, Oak St., Main St.)
Map (Click to enlarge):
(Map loads as a PDF, Adobe Reader will be required to view the full map)