2020-2021: Bus Rider Registration
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are altering some of our practices to try and reduce the risk of viral spread associated with our standard Bus Pass Pickup procedures.
* Beginning this year, Bus Passes will be integrated with a "District Services Access Badge".
* This new badge will give students the following abilities:
- Board the bus
- Check out library books
- Purchase lunch
- Other abilities as they are developed
* District Services Access Badges will be distributed to students following the beginning of school
* Bus Passes WILL NOT be distributed in the conventional format this year
* It will NOT BE NECESSARY to come to the Transportation Department to receive a Bus Pass this year.
* Transportation WILL NOT be at any Meet & Greet / Back to School Night / Schedule pickup events this year.
If your student rode the bus last year
* Bus Routes will start the same this year as they ended last year, however, times may vary due to increases or decreases in bus riders.
* Please search for your address on our Bus Stop Locator to get the most up to date the bus stop locations and times for your student(s).
If your student DID NOT ride the bus last year
* Please contact us at 918-246-1529 to setup a bus route for your student.
If you have moved or need to change the bus stop since your student last rode the school bus
* Please contact us at 918-246-1529 to modify your students bus.