The Sand Springs Public School District covers roughly 121 square miles and cross into 3 separate counties including Tulsa, Osage, and Creek. We provide an education to students living in geographic regions as far North as Rock School Rd, East to S. 57th W. Ave, South to S. 61st St., and West to Hwy 151.
In addition to providing an education to students within our district, we also provide an education to students living outside our district who meet certain geographic and age criteria.
- Keystone: K-8 (Keystone) / 9-12 (Sand Springs)
- Prettywater: K-8 (Prettywater) / 9-12 (Sand Springs)
- Allan Bowden: K-8 (Allan Bowden) / 9-12 (Sand Springs)
- Anderson: K-6 (Anderson) / 7-12 (Sand Springs)
- Rock School: K-12 (Sand Springs)
(Map loads as a PDF, Adobe Reader will be required to view the full map)